All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionEach destination is described and mapped in detail, with information on put-in points and take-outs, water and current conditions, and flora and fauna. Sidebars and at-a-glance data highlight local history, seasonal attractions and cultural events, restaurants, paddlesports organizations, and more.
- Author BiographyCurt Burdick, a veteran paddler, grew up in Michigan and today lives with his wife and their two sons in Daphne, Alabama. He is a programmer in the software industry. Joe Cuhaj, a former radio broadcaster, is the author of Hike America: Alabama. He is a seasoned outdoorsman living in Daphne, Alabama, with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Curt Burdick,Joe Cuhaj
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreWater Sports
- Series TitleRegional Paddling Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight21 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.