CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.91
- £14.59Trending at £15.01
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.91Trending at £16.98
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
- £10.34Trending at £10.80
- £11.56Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn Paddling Alaska, you can drive to all the lakes and rivers described in this guide. This fact might sound unremarkable, but Alaska is mostly wilderness, with few highways. This is the first guidebook to organize journeys in this manner.
- Author BiographyDan Maclean brings close to four decades of paddling experience, including a decade of Alaska paddling, to this book. He spent five of those summers solo canoeing the five longest rivers in Alaska from beginning to end. His previous guidebook, Paddling the Yukon River and its Tributaries, the result of those journeys, is the first and only guide to paddling the entire 2,000 miles of the Yukon River. It was a finalist for the Independent Publishers Book Award in 2006. Dan Maclean is a high school science teacher and lives with his family in Anchorage.
- Author(s)Dan Maclean
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitlePaddling Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Weight14 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.