CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionPaddling Connecticut and Rhode Island gives a good variety of paddles from those slow lazy trips to more challenging outings. It includes several coastal and open water expeditions as well a wilderness type trips.
- Author BiographyJim Cole is a canoe instructor and a past president of the Rhode Island Canoe/Kayak association. The author of many articles for the club's newsletter.
- Author(s)Jim Cole
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitlePaddling Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.