All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel that describes the world of ten-year-old Paddy Clarke, growing up in Barrytown, north Dublin. From fun and adventure on the streets, boredom in the classroom to increasing isolation at home, it tells the story of a boy who sees everything but understands less and less.
- Author BiographyRoddy Doyle was born in Dublin in 1958. He is the author of eight acclaimed novels and Rory & Ita, a memoir about his parents. He won the Booker Prize in 1993 for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha.
- Author(s)Roddy Doyle
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/03/2011
- Weight159 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £18.92Trending at £19.48
- £4.66Trending at £4.76
- £5.96Trending at £6.29
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.77Trending at £5.02
- £4.89Trending at £5.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.