All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book encompasses all aspects of paediatric radiology. It provides an overview of how to approach the imaging of children including the relative values of each of the imaging modalities for paediatric pathology.
- Author BiographyDr. Karl Johnson is a Consultant Paediatric Radiologist at Birmingham Children's Hospital, and has been there since 1998. He has a special interest in paediatric musculoskeletal disorders, in particular juvenile arthritis and non-accidental injury. Dr. Johnson is presently the Chair of the British Society of Paediatric Radiology. Dr. Katharine Foster is a paediatric radiologist and has been working at the Birmingham Children's Hospital for two years, following a fellowship year at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. Dr. Foster spent two and a half years working in paediatrics before moving into radiology. Dr. Helen Williams is a full time general paediatric radiologist, and has special interests in cross-sectional imaging, feeding studies and radiology training. She is also a member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, and is a fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists.
- Author(s)Claire Miller,Helen J. Williams,Karl Johnson,Katharine Foster
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- FormatPart-work (fasciculo)
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Specialist Handbooks in Paediatrics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note266 black and white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width105 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsPlastic
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.54
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £20.05
- £17.98Trending at £20.68
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £11.60Trending at £17.06
- £3.60Trending at £4.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.