All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.11
- £15.92Trending at £20.29
- £23.12Trending at £32.23
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £10.25Trending at £16.06
- £11.90Trending at £16.21
- £11.18Trending at £13.80
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a combination of interviews with nurses, doctors, and chaplains across the United States and close observation of their daily routines, the author takes readers inside major academic medical institutions to explore how today's doctors and hospitals address prayer and other forms of religion and spirituality.
- Author BiographyWendy Cadge is associate professor of sociology at Brandeis University and the author of Heartwood: The First Generation of Theravada Buddhism in America, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Wendy Cadge
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note16 halftones, 2 line drawings, 6 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.