Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionPain Genetics: Basic to Translational Science is a timely synthesis of the key areas of research informing our understanding of the genetic basis of pain. The book opens with foundational information on basic genetic mechanisms underlying pain perception and progresses recently discovered complex concepts facing the field.
- Author BiographyInna Belfer, MD, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Human Genetics and Director of the Molecular Epidemiology of Pain Program at the Department of Anesthesiology, School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh. Luda Diatchenko, MD, PhD, is a Canada Excellence Research Chair in Human Pain Genetics, Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Anesthesia, and Faculty of Dentistry at McGill University, Alan Edwards Centre for Research on Pain.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byInna Belfer,Luda Diatchenko
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.