All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmpowering, easy-to-use mindfulness practices integrated with strong psychological concepts to help with a range of problems.
- Author BiographyDr Cheryl Rezek is a consultant clinical psychologist and mindfulness teacher who has worked in the field of health and mental health in both clinical and academic settings. She has published author three books - Life Happens (Leachcroft), Brilliant Mindfulness (Pearson) and Mindfulness for Carers (Jessica Kingsley Publishers) as well as an App entitled iMindfulness-on-the-go.
- Author(s)Cheryl Rezek
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleSheldon Mindfulness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £18.23Trending at £18.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £13.31Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £10.99Trending at £15.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.