Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe most up-to-date and comprehensive guide for treating chronic pain, this book, written by a leading pain management therapist and one of the most widely published psychologists today, features detailed instructions for assessing patients' pain and implementing pain management techniques.
- Author BiographyARTHUR FREEMAN, EdD, ABPP, is Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and Past President of the Association for the Advancement of Behavior Therapy. He has published seventeen books and forty papers and chapters. He is coauthor of Cognitive Therapy of Suicidal Behavior and coeditor of the Comprehensive Casebook of Cognitive Therapy. Dr. Freeman holds diplomates in clinical and behavioral psychology of the American Board of Professional Psychology and is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Arthur Freeman,Bruce N. Eimer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/1998
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight904 g
- Width166 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.