All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers several nursing aspects of small animal pain management, demonstrating how nursing procedures, techniques and care can be as beneficial to patients as the drugs administered. This book emphasises the vital role that veterinary nurses play in patient welfare.
- Author(s)Deborah Grant
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication03/05/2006
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.56Trending at £13.84
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £11.15Trending at £14.52
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.