All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £16.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPain Medicine approaches the management of common chronic pain conditions using a unique interdisciplinary approach focusing on multiple facets of patients' clinical presentations.
- Author BiographySalim M. Hayek is a Professor of Anesthesiology at Case Western Reserve University and the Chief of Pain Medicine at University Hospitals of Cleveland in Cleveland, Ohio. Binit J. Shah is the Director of the Intensive Care Unit at the Ohio Hospital for Psychiatry in Columbus, Ohio. Mehul J. Desai is the Director of Spine, Pain Medicine & Research at Metro Orthopedics & Sports Therapy in Silver Spring, Maryland. Thomas C. Chelimsky is a Professor of Neurology at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notewith 119 illustrations
- Weight1218 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBinit J. Shah,Mehul J. Desai,Salim M. Hayek,Thomas C. Chelimsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.