All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the question: Under what conditions should we expect states to do things radically differently all of a sudden? This book constructs a theory of foreign policy change inspired by organization theory, cognitive and motivational psychology, and prospect theory.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Welch holds the George Ignatieff Chair of Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of Toronto. He is the author of Justice and the Genesis of War , winner of the 1994 Edgar S. Furniss Award for an Outstanding Contribution to National Security Studies.
- Author(s)David A. Welch
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note15 line illus. 7 tables.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.