Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis follow-up to Fitchs successful novel White Oleander presents a portrait of Josie Tyrell--a teenage runaway, an artists model, and an habitu of the '80s punk rock scene, where sex, drugs, and rock n roll inform her days and nights.
- Author BiographyJanet Fitch's first novel, White Oleander, a #1 bestseller and Oprah's Book Club selection, has been translated into 24 languages and was made into a feature film. A native of Los Angeles, Fitch currently teaches fiction writing in the Master of Professional Writing Program at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Janet Fitch
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/10/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Pagination424 pp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.