All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.44
About this product
- DescriptionPaint is usually the cheapest element of any design scheme, but the easiest to get wrong. Whether you are painting one room or a whole house, this work helps you find your starting point. It shows us how to make the leap from a tiny swatch to a large area. It offers practical ideas, planning and application advice and colour combinations.
- Author BiographyDavid Oliver is Design Director of The Paint & Paper Library based in Chelsea, London. He trained at the National Art School in Sydney and his unique sense of colour with his innovation are qualities that have become the trademark of his collections. David is best known for his Architectural Colours: a unique tonal colour-by-number system for ceilings, cornices, walls and woodwork that enable you to create a harmonious balance of colour and light by accentuating various interior elements in a room. His client list ranges from Kylie Minogue to Ruby Wax, Chelsea Clinton, Jasper Conran, the Right Hon Tony Blair and Cherie Booth QC.
- Author(s)David Oliver
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/11/2010
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight1620 g
- Width252 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.