All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive look at four transformative decades that put Mexico's modern art on the map
- Author BiographyMatthew Affron is the Muriel and Philip Berman Curator of Modern Art at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Mark A. Castro is a project assistant curator at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Dafne Cruz Porchini is exhibition curator for the Museo del Palacio de Bellas Artes and postdoctoral researcher, Colegio de Mexico, Mexico City. Renato Gonzalez Mello is the director of the Instituto de Investigaciones Esteticas at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico City.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note350 color + 20 b-w illus.
- Weight2585 g
- Width229 mm
- Height298 mm
- Edited byDafne Cruz Porchini,Mark A. Castro,Matthew Affron,Renato Gonzalez Mello
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.02Trending at £5.10
- £20.03Trending at £22.54
- £16.02Trending at £22.20
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.47Trending at £35.31
- £44.17Trending at £51.85
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.