Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionUses Barack Obama's election and administration to illustrate the ways race combines with seemingly non-racial ideas to generate social meaning.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Jeffries is the Sidney R. Knafel Assistant Professor of American Studies at Wellesley College. He is the author of Thug Life: Race, Gender, and the Meaning of Hip-Hop (2011), and a frequent contributor to The Atlantic and The Guardian, UK. Visit the author's website, www.michaelpjeffries.com, for additional information about his writing and research.
- Author(s)Michael P. Jeffries
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine534 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.