All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.89Was:£12.99Free postage
- £11.42Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy to follow book will inspire readers to have a go at acrylic painting even if they had never had the confidence before. Terry's no nonsense approach to using the right brush for each task makes creating beautiful paintings achievable for artists of all skill levels.
- Author BiographyTerry Harrison grew up in Norfolk. His early art education was basic and he never dreamed that he would become an artist. At fifteen, Terry moved to Hampshire and was inspired by a brilliant art teacher. He took O and A levels in art, then won a place at Farnham Art School at the age of sixteen. He became a graphic artist, but continued to paint in his spare time. In 1984 Terry gave up his job to paint full time. He demonstrates to artists' groups and teaches on painting holidays. He has also developed a range of his own brushes and paints. He is the author of many best selling books on painting with acrylics and watercolours. Terry now lives in the Cotswolds.
- Author(s)Terry Harrison
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note325 colour illustrations
- Weight569 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- usa17630 Dec, 2015by
A must have painting illustrated book.
Very good book. Tips on achieving many painting techniques is extremely helpful. Can only improve my painting.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.96
- £16.32Trending at £19.93
- £12.99Trending at £19.93
- £30.35Trending at £42.87
- £10.23Trending at £16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.