All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £10.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide begins with an explanation of the practical aspects of painting - exploring colour and texture, using a sketchbook and getting to grips with perspective and composition - and then it looks at a wide variety of houses, from town dwellings to country cottages.
- Author BiographyRichard Taylor is an experienced and very popular watercolourist, who regularly teaches and lectures on all aspects of painting. He is the successful author of several books, including The Watercolourist's Year and Learn to Paint Buildings in Watercolour (June 02), and is the Consultant and Contributor to The Art Course partwork. He writes for The Artist, Leisure Painter and Artists & Illustrators magazines and has also made several instructional painting videos.
- Author(s)Professor Richard Taylor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/08/2008
- Content Note30 b/w, 120 col illus, With index
- Weight684 g
- Width198 mm
- Height271 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.