All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiniatures are not simply small paintings: special techniques are used to achieve their unique glow and luminosity. This book explains how to paint in detail in a small format with colour and precision. It gives an introduction to the history and traditions of miniatures set by Holbein, Hilliard and Oliver.
- Author BiographyA graduate of the Royal College of Art, Pauline Denyer-Baker has been painting portrait miniatures and teaching the art for many years. Her works, in both watercolour and oils, are in collections all over the world, and have been regularly exhibited in the Royal Academy's Summer Exhibition. She is a member of Miniature Artists of America and the Royal Miniature Society in the UK.
- Author(s)Pauline Denyer-Baker
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note254 colour photographs
- Weight596 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £14.89Trending at £16.18
- £4.16Trending at £5.70
- £7.39Trending at £8.55
- £9.99Trending at £13.55
- £12.49Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.