All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPainting Mona Lisa offers an explanation behind the mysteries surrounding da Vinci's famous portrait -- why did Leonardo keep the Mona Lisa with him until his death?
- Author BiographyJeanne Kalogridis was born in Florida in 1954. She earned a BA in Russian and an MA in Linguistics from the University of South Florida and went on to teach English as a Second Language at the American University in Washington, D.C. She now lives with her husband on the West Coast of the US, sharing a house with two dogs. Her interests include yoga, Buddhism, languages, art, and reading everything ever published.
- Author(s)Jeanne Kalogridis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/03/2010
- Weight380 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.