All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStill life painting is an exciting genre, which allows the artist to explore colour, shape and form using as many or as few objects as they like. A still life can be quiet, tranquil and contemplative in mood, or be a celebration of pure colour and expression.
- Author BiographyAdele Wagstaff is a practising artist who divides her time between the studio and teaching painting courses. When painting she is concerned with the portrayal of the tranquil and contemplative qualities of still life arrangements and her sitters, a process which verges on the meditative. Her work is held in collections across the UK and is exhibited regularly.
- Author(s)Adele Wagstaff
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note190 colour illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.