All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides all the technical information needed by the trainee painting and decorating student and supports knowledge evidence for NVQ Levels 2 and 3. The new edition includes new developments in tools and equipment, materials, scaffolding and health and safety.
- Author BiographyAlf Fulcher formerly Assistant Director, Strategy and Training Development at the Construction Industry Training Board. Brian Rhodes formerly Team Co-ordinator for Construction Crafts at Guildford College of Further and Higher Education. Bill Stewart formerly Deputy Head of the Department of Crafts, Hammersmith and West London College. Derek Tickle formerly Lecturer responsible for Painting and Decorating at Guildford College of Technology. John Windsor formerly Head of the Building Crafts team at Richmond-upon-Thames College. Derek Butterfield is Curriculum Manager for Construction Crafts at Reading College and School of Arts & Design.
- Author(s)Alfred Fulcher,B. Rhodes,D. Tickle,Derek Butterfield,J. Windsor,W.C. Stewart
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date03/03/2011
- Content Note325
- Weight762 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.