All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough many modellers can master the basic techniques of construction, it is with the painting and finishing of their kits that many begin to struggle. This title presents an approach to addressing the difficulties involved in creating realistic, colourful finishes to armour and aviation models using a variety of different media and techniques.
- Author BiographyGary Edmundson was born in Sunderland in 1956. At the age of ten he emigrated with his family to Canada. He is currently settled in Fort Saskatchewan, working in the chemical industry as an analyser technician. An interest in military aviation led to building military models for a hobby and Gary is now a regular contributor to military modeling magazines.
- Author(s)Gary Edmundson,Kevin Kuster
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleOsprey Modelling
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 45
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.87Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.