Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.98Trending at £5.07
- £5.87Trending at £7.03
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £5.30Trending at £5.99
- £3.44Trending at £4.33
- £8.69Trending at £14.59
- £2.99Trending at £4.03
About this product
- DescriptionJonathan Langley's life took a devastating turn when he lost his eyesight to a rare illness. Once a successful painter and printmaker, Jonathan now lives in complete darkness, rarely leaving his apartment and angry at the world. When he encounters his precocious 11-year-old neighbour, Lupe, the two form an unlikely friendship.
- Author BiographyLouise L. Hay, the author of the international bestseller You Can Heal Your Life, is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 50 million books sold worldwide. For more than 25 years, Louise has helped people throughout the world discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing. Louise is the founder and chairman of Hay House, Inc, which disseminates books, CDs, DVDs and other products that contribute to the healing of the planet. Visit: www.LouiseHay.com Lynn Lauber is a fiction and nonfiction author, teacher and book collaborator. She has published three books of her own, as well as many collaborations with other authors. Her specialties include fiction, personal narrative and self-improvement. Her essays have appeared in The New York Times. Visit: www.lynnlauber.com.
- Author(s)Louise L. Hay,Lynn Lauber
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarlebad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Visions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width126 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.