All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOils give a rich, majestic quality to a painting but may often be deemed too tricky or ambitious to try. This practical book puts the joy of painting with oils within reach of all who want to develop their skills. Written by a professional painter, it encourages artists of all levels to experiment with the medium and to develop their art.
- Author BiographyDavid Howell is a professional artist who also regularly teaches. His paintings are primarily of landscape and marine subjects. They capture atmosphere and a sense of time and place whether in locations as diverse as North Yorkshire or Arabia.
- Author(s)David Howell
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note108 colour images
- Weight426 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £10.11Trending at £15.01
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.04
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.