Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.70Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmong U.S. allies in the war against terrorism, Pakistan cannot be easily characterized as either friend or foe. Nuclear-armed Pakistan is an important center of radical Islamic ideas and groups.
- Author BiographyHusain Haqqani is a visiting scholar in the South Asia Project at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and an associate professor of International Relations at Boston University, Massachusetts, USA. He is former adviser to Pakistani prime ministers, and has served as Pakistan's ambassador to Sri Lanka.
- Author(s)Husain Haqqani
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.