All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe editor is the former Pakistan Ambassador to the US and UK, and Time magazine hailed her as one of 100 people to define the 21st century. She has gathered together contributors to discuss the state of Pakistan. This collection goes against the grain to argue that the future for Pakistan's democracy looks bright.
- Author BiographyDr Maleeha Lodhi has twice served as Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States as well as to the United Kingdom. She has been editor of Pakistan's leading English daily newspapers, The News and The Muslim. She served on the UN Secretary General's advisory board on disarmament, taught at the London School of Economics and has been a fellow at Harvard University and at Washington's Woodrow Wilson Center. In 1994, Time magazine named her as one of 100 people who will help define the twenty-first century.
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMaleeha Lodhi
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.