All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart travelogue, part true-thriller, Edward Fox's work investigates the murder of a US archaeologist on the West Bank in 1992 and opens up the Palestinian world he served - a midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil of Palestine and the West Bank.
- Author BiographyEdward Fox is an American journalist, living in London. He has a Master's in Islamic Studies from Columbia University and is fluent in Palestinian Arabic. He is an accomplished travel writer with a distinct anthropological bent, and his journalism has appeared in the Independent, Guardian, and Esquire. His previous book, Obscure Monarchies, a travel book on monarchs in Tonga, Java, Nigeria, Switzerland and Oman, was published in 1993 to rave reviews.
- Author(s)Edward Fox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/06/2001
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Noteport.
- Weight587 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.