All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionReprint of work originally published in 1997. New introduction by the author.
- Author BiographyRashid Khalidi is Edward Said Professor of Arab Studies at Columbia University. He is also the author of Under Siege: P. L.O. Decisionmaking During the 1982 War, The Iron Cage: The Story of the Palestinian Struggle for Statehood, and Sowing Crisis: The Cold War and American Dominance in the Middle East, and coeditor of The Origins of Arab Nationalism.
- Author(s)Rashid Khalidi
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight465 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Introduction byRashid Khalidi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.