All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the internal dynamics of the Palestinian political elite and their impact on the struggle to establish a Palestinian state. This book argues that the Fatah leadership has attempted to mobilize social forces, local secular-nationalist and Islamist movements, while undermining their ability to develop independent power structures.
- Author BiographyAmal Jamal is Lecturer in Political Science at Tel Aviv University.
- Author(s)Amal Jamal
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleIndiana Series in Middle East Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.