Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionSince the occupation of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip in 1967, more than a quarter of the Palestinians have been imprisoned by Israel on political grounds. Based on ethnographic, archival, and textual data, this study examines the community of Palestinian political prisoners in the Israeli prison system.
- Author BiographyEsmail Nashif is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Bir Zeit University. His main research interests concern language, ideology, and aesthetics. He has published many articles on the Palestinian and Israeli cultures both in English and Arabic.
- Author(s)Esmail Nashif
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies on the Arab-Israeli Conflict
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.