Palestinians Between Israel and Jordan: Squaring the Triangle by Raphael Israeli (Hardback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £77.51Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.07
About this product
- DescriptionA study of a selection of failed solutions to the Palestinian problem, this work proposes a novel solution, dividing the land into the state of Palestine and Israel and creating a system that allows an individual to reside in one state yet maintain the nationality of the other.
- Author BiographyRAPHAEL ISRAELI is a Fellow at the Harry Truman Research Institute for the Advancement of Peace at Hebrew University, Jerusalem. He is a professor of Islamic and Middle Eastern affairs as well as Chinese and Eastern civilization. Professor Israeli is the author of Man of Defiance: A Political Biography of Anwar Sadat, Muslims in China and Peace Is in the Eye of the Beholder , as well as the editor of Sadat's public diaries. He is working on a forthcoming book on Islamic fundamentalism and has contributed articles to many scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Raphael Israeli
- Date of Publication19/06/1991
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.