All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
About this product
- DescriptionPalgrave Advances in Global Governance is an authoritative collection devoted to clarifying established understandings of global governance as a distinct form of political activity. Ranging across the actors, arenas, means and purposes of global governance, this incisive collection brings order and clarity to a burgeoning literature.
- Author BiographyJIM WHITMAN is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Peace Studies, Bradford University, UK. He is general editor of the Palgrave Global Issues series. His latest books are The Fundamentals of Global Governance and (with Sarah Perrigo, eds) The Geneva Conventions Under Assault.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Advances
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 207 p.
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJim Whitman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.