All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1861, Palgrave's Golden Treasury stands as a testament to the richness of our finest native poetic writing. As well as presenting work by such poets as Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Tennyson and Betjeman, this edition also covers post-World War II poetry.
- Author BiographyJohn Press served with the British Council overseas for many years, and was Visiting Professor at University of Paris. He has published numerous collections of verse translations.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Weight475 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byFrancis Turner Palgrave,John Press
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.