All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents research results related to various aspects of palladium emissions in the environment, as well as an assessment of their effects on the environment and health. This book focuses on topics including: analytical methods; sources of palladium emissions; bioavailability and biomonitoring; and, health-risk potential.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/11/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note75 Illustrations, black and white; XXVIII, 640 p. 75 illus.
- Weight2440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFathi Zereini,Friedrich Alt
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.