CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to highlight important palladium-mediated reactions of heterocycles with emphasis on the unique characteristics of individual heterocycles. This book comprises a compilation of important preparations of heteroaryl halides, boranes and stannanes for each heterocycle.
- Author BiographyGordon Gribble is the Dartmouth Professor of Chemistry at Dartmouth College, Hanover, USA. His research program covers several areas of organic chemistry, most of which involve synthesis, including novel indole chemistry, triterpenoid synthesis, DNA intercalation, and new synthetic methodology. Prof Gribble also has a deep interest in naturally occurring organohalogen compounds, and in the chemistry of wine and wine making.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1180 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byGordon W. Gribble,Jie Jack Li
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.