Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.29+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.38Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionPalliative Care: Learning in Practice is an interactive textbook based on models of open learning, action learning, work-based learning, critical companionship and reflective practice.
- PublisherLantern Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReflect Press Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byElaine Stevens,Janette Edwards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.