All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.15
- £12.42Trending at £12.56
- £10.63Trending at £10.78
- £34.99Trending at £38.38
- £17.90Trending at £19.85
- £30.65Trending at £31.36
- £28.56Trending at £31.24
About this product
- DescriptionUp to date with current policy, this text takes a strong case study approach to help students to tackle anxiety about this difficult aspect of their job. Case studies are followed by reflective questions, to develop reflection and critical thinking.
- Author BiographyMichelle Brown is Senior Lecturer at the University of Derby.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byMichelle Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.