Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers you with things you need to know to get the most out of the Palm Pre mobile tool. This work helps you: get to know the touchscreen, and learn to navigate by tapping, swiping, dragging, flicking, and pinching; and, link your contacts, merge calendars, combine email accounts, by syncing your phone over the Web.
- Author BiographyEd Baig writes the weekly Personal Tech column in USA TODAY's Money section (and at USATODAY.com). He's also co-host of the paper's Talking Tech podcast and the author of the latest edition of Macs For Dummies. He came to USA TODAY's Life section in 1999 and moved to the Money section in 2003. Previously, Ed spent 6 years working at Business Week, 3 at US News & World Report and nearly 12 at Fortune Magazine, covering at one time or another a range of subjects: personal technology, personal finance, leisure and travel industries, collecting, and more.
- Author(s)Edward C. Baig
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.