Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.39Trending at £13.47
- £17.11Trending at £19.78
- £12.20Trending at £12.80
- £5.67Trending at £7.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.49
- £8.91Trending at £11.93
- £7.66Trending at £9.96
About this product
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Weight42 g
- Width92 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 500 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His guides have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.