All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines theories (models) of how systems (those of humans, nature, and combined human-natural systems) function, and attempts to understand those theories and how they can help researchers develop effective institutions and policies for environmental management.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
- Edited byC. S. Holling,Lance H. Gunderson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.