All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Best-selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- £339.86Trending at £349.83
- £1,660.95Trending at £2,095.70
- £1,809.00Trending at £1,846.94
- £1,499.00Trending at £1,737.89
- £1,424.60Trending at £1,446.91
- £769.00Trending at £999.30
- £879.99Trending at £1,055.70
About this product
- Product InformationThe Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G3 featured in black has a live MOS sensor that enables it to take images at a resolution of 16.0 MP. This Panasonic camera body offers a sensor dust-reduction option, along with TTL contrast detection, a digital zoom of 2x, and a supersonic wave filter. Furthermore, this digital 16.0 MP camera offers an LCD screen size of 7.62 cm (3 inches) with built-in features, allowing the user to navigate through the images and videos with ease. Also, this Panasonic camera body can support a maximum image resolution of 4576x3056 pixels and a maximum video resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. The digital camera also provides image stabilization to ensure true high-definition video results. Additionally, the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G3 comes equipped with enhanced features such as scene detection technology, image editing options, a built-in speaker, and an intelligent scene selector, along with USB 2.0 compatibility and 1080i HD movie recording. This 16.0 MP camera offers a continuous shooting speed ranging from 2 fps to 20 fps, a self-timer delay range of 2 s to 10s, 144 exposure metering zones, and a wide shutter speed range of 1/4000 s to 60 s. It also features an LCD viewfinder with 100 percent field coverage and 0.7x magnification. The dimensions of this Panasonic camera body are 11.43 cm wide by 4.83 cm high by 8.38 cm deep (4.5 inches by 1.9 inches by 3.3 inches), and it weighs 0.34 kg (11.9 oz).
- Camera TypeMirrorless Interchangeable Lens
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution16.0MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeLive MOS
- Lens For SDBody Only
- Light SensitivityISO 6400
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDXC Memory Card
- Depth4.67 cm
- Height8.36 cm
- Width11.52 cm
- Weight336 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- HDMI OutputYes
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- FeaturesAF Assist Lamp,AF Lock,Auto White Balance,Built-in Flash,Exposure Compensation,HDMI,Image Stabilisation,Noise Reduction,Red-eye Correction,Self Timer,USB 2.0
Most relevant reviews
- e.e132812 May, 2016by
Amazing camera.... small body and price tag!
This camera produces amazing quality pictures, especially when you consider the body is half the size of its DSLR cousins. It's easy to use, quick and responsive, great battery life from a single charge and a very clear display if you prefer not to use the EVF. The lenses are small and compact but really pack a punch in the quality department, and they are competitively priced for zoom and macro options, expanding your shooting capabilities even further! The full HD video is great quality with stereo sound recording, and of course being able to record full HD video through the crisp Lumix Vario lenses with OIS built in allows some great quality video to be recorded. All in all I can't recommend this G3 enough, especially if like me your address first time photography enthusiast. Enjoy! Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- chrisosh08 Nov, 2015by
Light enough to carry all day, good enough for 99% of shots, for me.
I bought this G3 camera body as I already had a Lumix GF3 which has a screen but no viewfinder. As I have a number of old legacy lenses that do not work with auto focus I needed another body with EVF as trying to focus accurately with only a screen on manual focus is not easy in bright sunlight. This camera with every lens I have used on it has returned excellent results, the menu system is a little complicated but like most people I will never use all that is possible, the settings I do use often are easy enough to commit to memory. So far after a few weeks of use there is nothing I can say in the way of negative comments. A light weight camera that can do almost everything a more expensive bulkier SLR can do, with the plus that OEM lenses are lighter and even a legacy zoom will give double the reach which also saves weight. This is the camera I carry every day with a standard Lumix 14-42mm zoom and usually one of my old russian lenses such as a Helios 44M-4. Great little camera! Read full review
- rich49!30 Aug, 2015by
A really great little camera!
Great little camera with an excellent variety of functions, and HD video too! The picture quality is excellent, and the flip-out screen is very useful. I really haven't really got any quibbles about this camera, except perhaps the battery life a bit on the low side, however, spare ones easily available. I am a professional photographer and wanted something compact for incidental shots and video……This little gem certainly fits the bill.
- eric.mayo105 Sep, 2014by
great camera five stars.
l'v only had it a short time but this a real mess around camera wonderfull. sorry thats all i can say
- icanopit02 Jan, 2014by
Light weight,simple functions very near to a SLR.
I purchased the additional body to match the other Panasonic lenses and GF5 body that I already have. It now gives me the versatility of 2 body types with slightly different functions. The G3 is a very usable manual function camera that is as near to a "heavy/bulky" SLR that I want to get. Definately to be used with a tripod when using larger lenses.