All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe ideal home VCR, the Panasonic NVFJ620 is both feature laden and easy to use. Common features such as VideoPlus timer setting (with Programme Delivery Control), high quality hifi audio record and playback and NICAM stereo reception sit alongside advanced navigation controls such as the 35 x visible search function, EP recording and playback (which triples a tapes normal capacity) and the ability to playback NTSC (the format used in America) tapes and those recorded on Super VHS recorders.
- VCR TypeVHS / S-VHS playback
- Number of Video Heads4
- AudioHi-Fi Stereo
Most relevant reviews
- robinsontertius...05 May, 2016by
I have tried many times to use this equipment with my TV and failed completely because the instructions are so difficult to understand and they refer to a different remote unit than that supplied in this transaction. Wasted money until I find a magician.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 20ffynches8001 Mar, 2015by
Good quality products should not be discarded too quickly as they do last!
As this was a secondhand item, it is what it is. That is to say that, I got exactly what I paid for. I needed a replacement for my VHS player that was ancient and as the medium is now almost obsolete I was pleased to find this used item. Although showing a few cosmetic signs of use, it is in good mechanical order and as I didn't buy it for its looks, it suit me fine. Product is a well known make and hopefully will have a reasonable amount of useful life in it.
- le51eye04 Aug, 2010by
this was purchased for my father as he is still in the last century and his old one was broken. Seeing as all the electrical stores do not stock VCR recorder i searched on e-bay. Got a fab deal off a really nice guy who lived local to me. First class!!
- catloco200007 Dec, 2009by
Panasonic S-VHS Player
Goods described incorrectly as this machine is a normal VHS player not a SVHS (Super VHS) player. I am therefore unable to use it for the purpose I intended i.e. copying old tapes recorded in S-VHS format to DVD.
- plut6black06 Nov, 2009by
Panasonic NV-FJ620 VCR
This is an old model, predating 2004. Purchased very cheaply second-hand as a stopgap. It records and playsback very well. It lacks later refinements, such as titles, a library, and the ability to record subtitles, unless the subtitles are on a digital channel.