All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a comprehensive analysis of mediated representations of global pandemics, this book engages with the construction, management, and classification of difference in the global context of a pandemic, to address what it means - culturally, politically, and economically - to live in an infected, diseased body.
- Author BiographyMarina Levina (PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) is Assistant Professor of Communication at the University of Memphis. She is co-editor of Monster Culture in the 21st Century: A Reader (2013) and Post-Global Network and Everyday Life (2012).
- Author(s)Marina Levina
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleGlobal Crises and the Media
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.