Pandemonium: Towards a Retro-organization Theory by Mr Gibson Burrell (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.91+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work challenges the assumptions and values of contemporary linear organization theory. Disclaiming the voices of positivist science, the author presents a metaphor for the rejection of linearity, the reassertion of organizational creativity, and the return of humans into organization theory.
- Author BiographyGibson Burrell is Professor of Organizational Behaviour at the University of Warwick. He is also co-editor of Organization: the interdisciplinary journal of organization, theory and society published by Sage. With Gareth Morgan, he co-authored the path-breaking book Sociological Paradigms and Organizational Analysis in 1979 and has since published numerous articles in books and journals.
- Author(s)Mr Gibson Burrell
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/1997
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.