All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.45
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe dangers of organochlorides and a proposed solution.
- Author BiographyJoe Thornton, a biologist and former research coordinator forGreenpeace, is a Postdoctoral Research Scientist at ColumbiaUniversity's Earth Institute and Department of Biological Sciences.
- Author(s)Joseph Thornton
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2001
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitlePandora's Poison
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight789 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.