All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting some of the main topics in panel data econometrics, this work deals with static models, time series models with error components, and with dynamics and predeterminedness. The author concentrates on linear models, and emphasizes the roles of heterogeneity and dynamics in panel data modelling.
- Author BiographyManuel Arellano is Professor at CEMFI in Madrid. He was previously a Visiting Professor of Economics at the University of Cambridge, and Editor of The Review of Economic Studies.
- Author(s)Manuel Arellano
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvanced Texts in Econometrics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note1 figure and numerous tables
- Weight389 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.48
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.