All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionGuiding the reader through definitions, causation, assessment and treatment, the book offers a useful insight into this complex area whilst offering practical advice on how to deal with panic disorder and anxiety.
- Author BiographyMartin Herbert, is Honorary Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the Royal and Devon Exeter Health Care Trust and Emeritus Professor at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Sara G. Mattis,Thomas H. Ollendick
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleParent, Adolescent & Child Training Skills S.
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width180 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Series Edited byMartin Herbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.