All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £24.81
- £30.68Trending at £40.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is a confusing, terrifying, exciting, sexy, smelly place that makes simultaneously more and less sense the more time you spend in it.
- Author BiographyStef Mo is the performing poetry and miscellaneous noise version of writer Stefan Mohamed, like when you get Batman action figures in special situation-specific armour, like Underwater Ambush Batman or Parisian Subterfuge Batman, except with words. He was born in London but he's from Mid Wales, and now he lives in Bristol. He has performed poetry in a pub, in a field, in a yurt, in someone's living room and at London's Roundhouse. His first novel, Bitter Sixteen, was published in 2015 by Salt Publishing and was the winner of the Dylan Thomas Prize for new writers.
- Author(s)Stefan Mohamed
- PublisherBurning Eye Books
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBurning Eye Books
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.