All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMary Ruth Marotte,Paige Martin Reynolds,Ralph James Savarese
- Author BiographyMary Ruth Marotte is an assistant professor of English and the director of graduate studies in English at the University of Central Arkansas. She is the author of Captive Bodies: American Women Writers Redefine Pregnancy and Childbirth. Paige Martin Reynolds is an assistant professor of English at the University of Central Arkansas, where she specializes in teaching and writing about early modern drama. Ralph James Savarese teaches American literature, disability studies, and creative writing at Grinnell College. He is the author of Reasonable People: A Memoir of Autism and Adoption, which Newsweek called a real-life love story and a passionate manifesto for the rights of people with neurological disabilities, and the winner of the Herman Melville Society's Hennig Cohen Prize for an Outstanding Contribution to Melville Scholarship.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.